REI Property Management completely updated this six-story office building at 116th and Meridian while it was occupied. The updates included state-of-the-art fiber optics and the installation of a computer controlled HVAC system that reduced the overall utility costs. Now tenants can stay comfortably connected for less.
- Address: 11590 North Meridian Street Carmel, IN 46032
- Year Built: 1982
- Building Type: Six-story, multi-tenant office building
- Total Building Area: 157,182 Rentable Square Feet (RSF)
- Number of Floors: 6
- Average Floor Size: 27,000 RSF
- Common Area Factor: 11%
- Security: Eagle Trident Security Company, Inc.
- Fire Protection System: Fully sprinkled-wet system
- HVAC: State-of-the-art computer controlled variable air volume system. Zoning capabilities of 1/800 sq. ft.
- Parking: Ample surface parking on site
- Technology: State-of-the-art fiber optics available
- Property Management: REI Real Estate Services, LLC
- Owner: REI Investments, Inc.
- Major Tenants:
- IU Health
- Pulte Homes
- TIC International Corporation
- Performance Assessment Network
- Conference Center
- Within minutes from upscale shopping and restaurants
- Custom buildouts available
11711 North Pennsylvania Street, Suite 200
Carmel, IN 46032