The experience to eliminate obstacles before they ever arise.We Do That.
Excellence in property management is more than clean floors, elevators that work, and responsiveness to tenant requests.
It's developing budgets and preparing timely, accurate reports. It's handling everything tenants need from their facilities—so they can focus on their business. It's giving building owners the peace of mind: saving them money, showing them new opportunities to succeed, and taking care of everything from the biggest leases to the smallest details. It's the experience to anticipate problems and handle them before they ever arise. It's the philosophy that empowers our expert property managers to treat our partners' properties as if they were our own—and respond to every need, large or small, accordingly. No wonder REI has more than 2.8 million square feet of office space under management. We do that.
Exceeding Expectations is Our Business
REI Property/Facilities Management provides incomparable service to owner-occupied and multi-tenant buildings. At each facility, we work with our clients to develop and implement management strategies that satisfy their individual needs and keep their properties trouble-free. Our wide array of services are listed here:
- Lease administration services.
- Advise on facility design and space planning.
- Manage tenant relations by providing regular contact to assure satisfaction.
- Monitor and assist tenant improvements and build-outs.
- Keep every tenant and owner satisfied every day.
- Capitalize on group purchasing arrangements.
- Infuse "customer satisfaction" into the business of every vendor.
- Provide emergency planning.
- Negotiate and manage service contracts.
- Initiate preventive maintenance programs and utilize predictive maintenance techniques.
- Write specifications and monitor the installation or updating of systems.
- Monitor the utility of energy management systems.
- Perform general maintenance and repair not covered by service contracts.
- Assess capital investment opportunities and needs to formulate solutions that reduce operating expenses, increase useful property life and the underlying value of your asset(s).
- Provide workable, affordable solutions.
- Perform analysis to provide long-term parking projections.
- Process daily receipts and provide revenue control.
- Provide contract administration and management.
- Provide a pleasant experience for every driver entering your garage.
- Develop annual operating and capital budgets.
- Provide timely and accurate operational reports that explain budget variances.
- Develop cash management strategies by monitoring and tracking account receivables, account payables and other investments.
- Save clients money at every opportunity.
11711 North Pennsylvania Street Suite 200 • Carmel, IN 46032 | (317) 573-6050